
Well, we have reached semester crunch time--help! With papers due and tests galore the mundane tasks of life fall by the way-side. If you are like me that includes healthy eating practices--when I'm under stress I snack rather than dine. So what do you eat when you don't have time to prepare healthy meals? In the past few years I've tried to upgrade my snacking--fruit, cut up vegetables, yogurt, jerky--sometimes these satisfy and sometimes they don't. What do you recommend?
3 comments:
I really like granola bars, carrots, and a scoop of peanut butter. The carrots and peanut butter fill me up while the granola bar tastes good.
granola bars!!! they are the perfect treat and most are healthy for you. Also there are LUNA bars, which are like granola bars but they have essential vitamins and minerals that women need. I recommend the Brownie nut Carmel
i dont like snacking actually. whenever i snack i just end up eating or being even more hungry than when i started. im not very good with snacking to say the least. i always try to take some time out of my day to eat a good meal. it mostly stems from my childhood. as a kid i never really snacked because my mom always had a good meal ready to eat.
Post a Comment